Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa's Calling!

Make sure you answer your phone, because Santa might be on the other end!

Tonight I discovered Send a Call from Santa, a website from Google. The website, which promotes Google Voice, sends family, friends or whomever a message from Santa Claus. The message is based on a questionnaire that includes names, nicknames, favorite foods, desired gifts and the specific holiday the recipient is celebrating, among other things. The website places the call almost instantaneously for free, providing potential hours of entertainment.

I chose to send my roommate a call from Santa as she studied upstairs. I would suggest choosing options such as “home skillet” as the recipient’s nickname, and “Elvis impersonator” as his or her career. It made for amusing facial expressions while my roommate listened to her message. Considering it is a free service, I definitely recommend sending your loved ones a call from Santa this holiday season. It’s a fun way to show them you’re thinking of them, as well as a unique way to wish them “Feliz Navidad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment